Sunday, October 6, 2024

Creation Station Goes Into the Night


Welcome to our October Creation Station Blog Hop. This month's theme "Into the Night" is perfect for the upcoming spooky season. I created a night scene with a bit of DSP and a couple die sets.


To set the scene I used the tree frame piece from the Reindeer Days set of Dies. Next, I wanted to add a spooky night sky so I backed the tree frame with a piece of Thoughtful Journey DSP. For the greeting and leaves I used the Every Celebration Dies. To liven up the scene I included a watercolored owl. I quick swoosh of Blackberry Bliss and Misty Moonlight Inks brought the owl to life and made for a perfect match for the sky. 


Whisper White and Wink of Stella splatter give the illusion of stars dotting the sky. And to finish it all up I tucked a few Smoky Slate Pearls and a black double-loop bow to the card.


Are you ready for Mikaela? She is ''next up" in our Into the Night hop. I think you are going to totally love what she has come up with for this hop. I will catch you in November for another Creation Station hop.







No comments:

Post a Comment