Friday, August 9, 2024

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop "Painted Petals"




Welcome to my Blog and to another A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop. This month's all about the Painted Petals Paper Pumpkin Kit. I do believe this ranks in the top three of best kits for Paper Pumpkin. It's a true beauty!

This first alternative card I am sharing is an easy fun fold. It started with an 11" x 5 1/2" Petal Pink card base. Then on the long edge I scored at 2 3/8", 6 1/4", and 9". Next I added layers from one of the Kit's card bases and a bit of Meandering Meadows DSP.


I did add a large Basic White die cut circle. I used the Spotlight on Nature Dies to cut the circle. To add a bit of interest I used a Blending Brush to swirl on Petal Pink ink to add a soft "haze" of color behind the flowers.
 


This next card includes more of the Meandering Meadows DSP. I love how the Mossy Meadow looks with the Melon Mambo florals and the punch of Granny Apple green from the additional DSP.


For this card I used a couple pieces from the Saying Something Ephemera pack. I love the graphic vibe of the hip hip hooray ephemera and how it relates back to the Meandering Meadows DSP.



If you're interested in creating these cards, and more, click on the link to see my Up!STYLE Your Paper Pumpkin video from yesterday.


Keep on clicking the "next up" button to see more alternative projects featuring the Painted Petals Paper Pumpkin Kit. I'll catch you all next month for the Time for Cake Kit.



No comments:

Post a Comment