Saturday, May 25, 2024

Artisan Post #9: Adventurous Sky


The Artisan Design Team all had an extra assignment for the month of May. We were each to create two cards or small projects and one memory keeping project. I'm in Group Three and we were asked to design with the Take to the Sky Suite Collection. I made a Father's Day accordion fold up card and a masculine slimline card. For the memory keeping half of the assignment I made mini-album.


Here is an open and closed view of the mini-album. You can see the mini-album folded up and tied shut in the bottom left corner.


My husband and I made a visit to the War Hawk Museum in Nampa Idaho with our two grandsons. We explored tons and tons of memorabilia, uniforms, photos, airplanes, helicopters, and testimonies of 20th century wars. Our younger grandson was most impressed with the orange cones to keep visitors out of certain areas. His name is Archer and he's one and a half. Finn, our older grandson, was fascinated with the airplanes.






1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the mini-album and its compactness when folded, then the surprise of it unfolding and unfolding and unfolding into so many fun panels and photos! The Father's Day accordion foldup card is inspiring me to make one for my dad. These are great!

    ReplyDelete