Sunday, April 7, 2024

Nature's Sweetness Suite is Sweet


I love the Nature's Sweetness Suite Collection! I designed this fancy trim-fold card for my Technique Time! Stamp Class last month. The colors are a fantastic mix of neutrals with subtle inviting tones. I mixed Pecan Pie and Pebbled Path with Fresh Freesia, Pool Party, and Lost Lagoon.


The Suite includes two stamp and die bundles along with specialty dip, Adhesive Backed Cork Rounds, and Faux Leather Trim. The DSP is called Nature's Sweetness and the two bundles are called Notes of Nature and Lovely & Sweet. I have to say that the dies in both bundles are off the charts fabulous! And, the stamps combined from both bundles are perfect for stamping great focal points and collage style backgrounds.


Here's a look at what I call "second card." I like making cards that include multiple folds to allow for more  stampin' aka "second card." This second card features one of the pieces of Nature's Sweetness DSP.


The inside of the card includes some collage style stampin' to add a bit of decor inside to balance with all the other stamped, die cut elements, and embellishments.


Well, that's what I have for this installment of Monday Montage! Thanks for stopping by. Next up is the fabulous Emily! Let's go take a look at what she has been up to.






No comments:

Post a Comment