Sunday, January 7, 2024

Creation Station is Going Fuzzy and or Furry


Happy New Year and may your 2024 be filled with stamps, ink, paper, and love. Being that this is the first Sunday of the month, the Creation Station Design Team is designing to this month's creative fuzzy and/or fury challenge. It's a fun filled theme that is wide open for all kinds of ideas. 
 

I have made a couple cards with a mix of Stampin' Up! products, but mostly feature the cute critters from the Fluffiest Friends Stamp Set and matching Dies.


The big bear image from Fluffiest Friends is my favorite To set the scene for this card  I used pieces of paper from the Lighter Than Air DSP pack. I think the sentiment from the Bee My Valentine Stamp Set is a perfect pairing with the honey loving bear. 


I pulled a birthday greeting from the Hooray for Surprises Stamp Set for this second card. I love the little gifts that each of these furry and fuzzy friends bring to the party.


For both cards I used the Baker's Twine Three Color Pack and the Rainbow Adhesive Backed Dots which are both products from the Lighter Than Air Suite Collection. For the balloon strings I deconstructed the blue twine from the Three Color Pack.


Have you been inspired to create a hand stamped project featuring our theme for this month? Review your stamp stash and make something fuzzy or fury. For now, click on over to the adorable Rachel Traudt at Naptime is Stamptime. She stamps fabulous cards and always makes me want to ink up my stamps.





No comments:

Post a Comment