Sunday, November 5, 2023

November's Creation Station Blog Hop


It's that time again for another Creation Station Blog Hop. Today's theme is "containers and vases." What were we to do with that theme? We were to look through our stash of stamps and dies for vases or containers or a truck bed or sleigh or whatever, and then we could stamp and die cut items to fill those vessels for a fabulous finishing project.



I decided to mix two bundles to meet this theme challenge. I used the Rustic Crate and Magic Meadow Bundles. I also used pieces from the Garden Walk DSP along with some Vellum Cardstock and More Dazzle 6"x 6" Specialty Paper.

For added dimension I smooshed my crate die into a Pretty Peacock Ink Pad before die cutting. Once I put the crate together I brushed a bit of Whisper White Ink to give a little white wash look.


I love how this second card turned out. Funny because it's made with scraps. I love the addition of the Vellum Cardstock and how the ripped edge lends to softening the look of the card. I also am super lovin' the typography of the greeting. The hand lettering has a sweeping feel that combines with the die cut greenery pieces beautifully.



What comes to your creative mind with this "containers and vases" theme? Let's go see what Julie Beltramo has made featuring this theme. Click on the next up button to hop over to her blog.





1 comment:

  1. This is such a fresh colour combo for Christmas, love it!

    ReplyDelete