Sunday, November 5, 2023

Diamond Fold Bag/Box


I made this cool diamond fold bag/box with two pieces of 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" Cherry Cobbler Cardstock and my two hands! It looks super fancy, but it really is rather simple to put together. I taught how to make this in my last Technique Time! Stamp Class.


I decorated the box with the Joy of Noel Bundle and the Joy of Christmas DSP. My ink colors include Tuxedo Black Memento and Poppy Parade Ink Pads. I colored the stamped image with Bubble Bath, Flirty Flamingo, and Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends. I think my favorite added detail on this project is the ultra thin mat of Basic Black behind the DSP. It's actually not cardstock. I used a Basic Black Stampin' Blend to edge the paper. It's super easy and totally effective--try it someday.



Thank you for hopping with us today. Next up is Emily or click back to go to Dani's Blog.

to Emily

to Dani




No comments:

Post a Comment