Friday, November 3, 2023

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop: Home for the Holidays


It's Paper Pumpkin Alternative time! Welcome to A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop. Today I have several projects that are each simple, sweet, and totally festive. With just a few easy cuts and repurposing of elements you can make some super cute Christmas necessities.


Cut one of the landscape card bases in half alone with the widest of the houses pieces to make charming tags. I used the Very Best Trio Punch to perfectly angle the corners and to add a slot for ribbon.


This next card is a SUPER easy alternative. Before folding the card base in half I used my Paper Trimmer to cut the upper left corner away and then folded the bottom half forward instead of back to make a Dutch door style card. It's SO cute and adds lots of dimension.



With a bit of rearranging elements from the kit and an 8 1/4" x 5 1/2" Misty Moonlight card base I made a variation on a step card. Isn't it cool? I love all the dimension.


And last, for this gift box that doubles as an ornament, I wrapped a Nested Treat Box with the houses from the kit. Before I added the houses I cut apart the flaps from two of the envelopes for background paper. To finish it I topped the box with a square of Glorious Gingham DSP and Night of Navy Glittered Ribbon.


Thanks for visiting with me today to see my Paper Pumpkin alternatives. Check out all of our alternative projects using the Home for the Holidays PP Kit and let us inspire your stampin' to do lists for Christmas. Click on each of the links and share in all the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Your fold out card was so much fun to do - I love this idea - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete