Sunday, October 1, 2023

Tricky Treats for Creation Station




Welcome to our Creation Station Blog Hop for October. This month our theme is "tricky treats" which is timed perfectly for making Halloween treats. I've decorated one of the 2023-2025 In Color Treat Bags and  made a matching card with a fun combination of SU! products.


I started with a panel of Masterfully Made DSP and then used the Darling Details Bundle to set the stage for Them Bones skeletons and the Bag of Bones tombstone. I had to look through my stash to find just the right greeting that fit my bag of treats and the day of the dead celebration. I found one this one in the So Refreshing Stamp Set.


This fancy fold card, which I don't know the name of, is based on a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of Misty Moonlight Cardstock. It's scored in four places to create the fun fold. Along the long edge I scored at 2 3/8", 4", 6 1/2", and 7 7/8".


Colors for both projects include Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Fresh Freesia, Misty Moonlight, Pretty Peacock, Lemon-Lime Twist, Night of Navy, and Black.



I truly hope you have found some "tricky treat" inspiration while hopping with the Creation Station Design Team today. Next up is the lovely Kathy Brown Kartak. Hop over to her Faithful INKspirations Blog to see what she has been hand stamping.




1 comment: