Friday, October 6, 2023

#TGIF441 Fall Colors


Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, and Pumpkin Pie make up this week's color challenge over at #TGIF441. Since I had all the Modern Garden stamps all over my stamp desk I decided to make a fall floral themed card for our latest challenge. What would you create with these three colors?


For the background I punched seven Modern Ovals from Cajun Craze. Then I layered them onto of a Cajun Craze card base. Next, I spritzed several Stampin' Blends all over to add visual texture. Then, for all the flowers I stamped with the three challenge colors on Basic White and fussy cut them out. I selected a greeting from the Happy Labels Stamp Set and stamped it with Early Espresso on a scrap of linen DSP that I cut from the latest Paper Pumpkin Kit. To finish it all up I included Irisdescent Pastel Gems in several of the flower centers.









1 comment: