Sunday, October 22, 2023

Beary Cute Merry Christmas Card


It'a Monday Montage Blog Hop time and I thought I would show you a Beary Cute card that I cased from the Sept - Dec Mini Catalog. The layout comes from a card found on page 38. I love the arrangement of elements from the sample on page 38 and found it fit my idea perfectly. Make Christmas stampin' a bit easier by casing your catalog favorites.


Along with the Beary Cute Stamp Set I used the Walk in the Forest DSP to create this card. That DSP is off the charts amazing and totally versatile. I finished with a shoestring bow of Linen Thread and Adhesive Backed Glitter Sequins.


Use the buttons below to continue through our hop. Go and visit with Emily when you click "next" or Dani when you click "back." Enjoy and as always "happy stampin"."

to Emily

to Dani








No comments:

Post a Comment