Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Summer Lemonade for Hand Stamped Sentiments


Is it summer lemonade or two eggs sunny side up? While I enjoy the cheerfulness of the yellow and white daisies I do think they look like part of a grand slam breakfast.

I created this fun fold style card with the inspiration board below. This inspo challenge is from Hand Stamped Sentiments. It's filled with citrussy sparkling vibes. As you can see I went with a green, aqua, and soft yellow palette to fit my summer lemonade thank you card.


For this card I used the So Refreshing Bundle. To punch it up a bit I also used the Around the Bend and Stylish Shapes Dies.


Here's another look at the clever cuts from the front of the card and what's hiding behind them.








1 comment:

  1. Wow, Elizabeth, this is a great fun fold - so clever! Love your refreshing pitcher and glasses, it looks perfect with our mood board! I still love that DSP so much, how perfect with all this freshness, too!

    ReplyDelete