Sunday, August 6, 2023

August Creation Station Blog Hop


It's Creation Station Blog Hop time! This month our challenge is ombre blending. My ombre colors include Petal Pink, Moody Mauve, and Berry Burst. I created my blend of colors on Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper with a flat brush Water Painter and a stamp block.


I made two pieces of ombre paper; one for my background layer and the other for die cutting flowers and leaves. I used the Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder for added texture and the Cheerful Daisies Bundle.


I did a bit of splattering with a couple Stampin' Blends. I flicked with Berry Burst and Polished Pink.


For the flower centers I used the berry color from the Festive Pearls.


There is more ombre inspiration just one click away. Next up is Mikaela at the Crafty oINK Pen. She always blows my mind with amazing craftiness.






1 comment:

  1. I love how different the water colour blending is from ink blending. It has a completely different feel. This is lovely.

    ReplyDelete