Friday, August 4, 2023

A Paper Pumpkin Thing: Fun in the Sun


This July's Fun in the Sun Paper Pumpkin Kit is out of this world FANTASTIC! I have made lots of projects using the elements from the kit and have loved them all. Today I'm sharing just a few more alternative cards and even a small goodie package with pieces from the Kit.



These first two cards have similar layouts and are a retooling of the all the neat pieces and beach ephemera from the kit. The card base for the "waving hello" card is Lemon Lolly.


I added a splash of Melon Mambo ink for the sentiment on this next card. It's not a color I use much, but I do love the energy it brings to all the arranged decor of the card.


This 3D goodie package is made with an envelope from the Kit. It's a variation on the old bagalopes we made back in the day. Typically a bagalope is scored on the bottom and the sides. For this version I only scored across the bottom of the envelope at one inch.


With a strip of Azure Afternoon Cardstock I made a dimensional belly band to secure the little package. All of my decor is added to the band except a tiny bit hidden surprise.



Here's a look at the surprise hiding under the belly band.


There are more Fun in the Sun alternate projects to see. Be sure to hop along with all of us today.



1 comment:

  1. Hello! I spent some time today using up my leftovers from my Fun in the Sun PP kit and found yours via a blog hop. Your Waving Hello card might be my favorite of the whole lot! I had everything I needed and it turned out so pretty! Thank you for the great inspiration 🤩

    ReplyDelete