Sunday, July 16, 2023

Just My Type


One of the spunkiest stamp sets in the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog is Just My Type. It's a mix of solid and open line images along with several greetings in a classic typewriter font. I thought it would be fun to share my cheerful Just My Type card for our Monday Montage Blog Hop.


I started this card with a piece of DSP from the Delightfully Eclectic pack. To me the steno-graph paper made sense to combine with the typewriter image. I used a die from the Gorgeously Made set to add the spiral torn edge, another touch that fit the theme, mood, and style of my card.


Let's talk colors. I wanted something easy and breezy. Something that matched a hot summer day. So, I went with Bubble Bath for my card base, a layer of Garden Green, and a layer of Daffodil Delight. I stamped with Calypso Coral and Garden Green. This was and is not a typical color palette for me, but I just let this project evolve and this card is what happened. It was an organic stamp session!


There is more to see in our hop. Click next to head over to Emily's blog or back to visit with Dani. 

Happy Stampin', Elizabeth






1 comment:

  1. So cute Elizabeth. I love all the different colors and papers you used. Isn't it great when a card comes together organically?

    ReplyDelete