Tuesday, June 27, 2023

My Beach View in Cambria



Welcome to another inspiration challenge hosted by Hand Stamped Sentiments. You can tell from my Boho Beach Kit Card I was inspired by the starfish beach scene in the upper left corner of the inspo board.



These past few days I have been hanging out with some good stampin' friends at a gorgeous beach house in Cambria California. The photo shown below was taken from the back patio deck of my friend's house.

For my card I did just a bit of rearranging of elements from the Boho Beach Kit Collection.


The only thing I added that was not from the kit was the "celebrate" which I die cut from the Wanted To Say set of dies. Other than that it's all from the Kit.








1 comment:

  1. Love this, ELizabeth! I've been thinking about this kit, and I think you just pushed me over the edge, lol. So perfect for our challenge this round - love the natural colors!

    ReplyDelete