Saturday, June 10, 2023

Artisan Post #8 So Refreshing


Okay here's the truth. When I first saw this Bundle I was totally underwhelmed. I couldn't wrap my creative mind around the stamps and dies. And then it happened. I started to create and fell in love. Yes, that's right I truly have fallen for the So Refreshing Bundle.


A bit of patterned paper from the Delightfully Eclectic pack of DSP was the inspiration for this slimline top fold card. I've combined Bubble Bath with Petal Pink for a perfect pink lemonade feel. 



I totally love the colors and style of the patterned paper on this "happiest birthday" card. Like the first card I used two tones of cardstock. I used Misty Moonlight and Night of Navy which, to me, lends to a subtle and soothing appearance.


Speaking of subtle, I very lightly added a Bubble Bath haze of color behind the juice pitcher. Another subtle detail is the tiny tag suspended from the knot of the Starry Sky In Color Baker's Twine.






No comments:

Post a Comment