Tuesday, May 16, 2023

So Refreshing for an Inspo Challenge


For our latest challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments we have an inspiration board to get our creative juices moving. I decided the perfect stamps and dies for this challenge would be the So Refreshing Bundle. You can find the brand new bundle in the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog on page 29.


For this "happiest birthday" card I started with a Thick Basic White card base and then layered with Lemon Loll and Azure Afternoon. I cut the azure layer with the Dots and Spots Die for a bit of added design. I also die cut a Basic White Tailor Made Tag to layer under all of my focal elements. My ink colors include Misty Moonlight, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly, and Azure Afternoon.







2 comments:

  1. Lol, so perfect, Elizabeth, and your details are SO spot on! Such a fresh and pretty take on this set - you made me go the strawberry route, lol! Love that splash of blue here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really lovely, used the idea for my class I had tonight and everyone loved it! thanks!

    ReplyDelete