Friday, May 5, 2023

Pretty in Pink #TGIF419 Color Challenge


It's color challenge time at #TGIF419 and we are mixing pinks! This one is all about Petal Pink and Berry Burst along with Basic Black.




This first "pretty in pink" card is simple in it's layout. The die cut is where I had some definite stampin' fun. I started with a piece of Basic White Cardstock and added Petal Pink and Berry Burst Ink with Blending Brushes. I swirled the colors together in some areas and other areas were just Petal Pink and others with just Berry Burst. Once I had everything blended to my liking I stamped a daisy image all over the piece with Berry Burst. After all that I die cut the paper using one of the Artistic Dies.


For this card it was all about having fun watercoloring with the two pink challenge colors. I used the Cheerful Daisies Bundle. I lightly watercolored the die cuts except for the centers of the flowers. The three  die cut labels that back the daisies were also cut from one of the Cheerful Daisies Dies.




No comments:

Post a Comment