Friday, May 5, 2023

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop: All the Little Things


This All the Little Things Kit from April is THE BEST! I totally enjoyed all the bit and pieces of this kit. It included all types of card bases, patterned envelopes, printed die cuts, TWO colors of twine, AND irridescent rhinestones!


I've made lots of alternative projects, which I call Up!SYTLING, and here I'm sharing a couple cards and a gift box. Below is one of my cards that features one of the envelopes from the kit. I cut the envelope apart to add to one of the white card bases. I love how the floral die cut pops right off the Balmy Blue envelope paper. The contrast is gorgeous.


For this card I used the Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder to add fabulous texture to the Balmy Blue and Basic White panel. The balance of all the items for this card were from the kit. I simply reconfigured the pieces.


Okay, this gift box is cool. It's made with (4) 7" x 6" pieces of Balmy Blue cardstock. Along the 7" edge I scored at 3" and 4". Along the 6" edge I scored at 3". Then I overlapped the pieces to create a "box top" fold. If you would like to see how to make this box go to my SeeingINKspots YouTube Channel on Saturday, 5/6 to learn how to make this gift box.
 

I wrapped the box with a Window Sheet belly band which I decorated with Petal Pink Polyester Ribbon and elements from the Kit.


Thanks for stopping by and checking out a few of my Up!STYLED projects created with the All the Little Things Paper Pumpkin Kit. Have fun hopping along with us today and come back next month for our Exploring In Color alternatives.




No comments:

Post a Comment