Sunday, April 16, 2023

Sentimental Park Bi-Fold Card


It's that time again for another Monday Montage Blog Hop. Since we are all stampin' fans and "dear friends" I thought I would share a bi-fold card featuring the Sentimental Park Bundle and the Regency Park Suite Collection.


I took my color palette cues right from the Regency Park 6" x 6" DSP. It's a bit unexpected combination of colors. I would put Night of Navy and Petal Pink together, but would not have thought to use Shaded Spruce. It's a refreshing change that adds a bit more spark than say Pear Pizzazz or Old Olive.


When you open the card you see what I call a second card front.


Here's a look at the inside of the card front. I glued the DSP to create a pocket. Now here's the bummer. I forgot to take a photo of the inside of the card. When you open the "you're amazing inside panel there is a Basic White with more stampin'. If I get my act together I get a pic taken and added to this post.


Thanks for stopping in for our Monday Montage Blog Hop. Next in the hop is Emily or if you prefer working back you can visit with Dani.









No comments:

Post a Comment