Sunday, April 2, 2023

Creation Station: Music to My Ears


Welcome all our stampin' friends to April's Creation Station Blog Hop. This month we are sharing hand-stamped projects inspired by music. Our theme is "music to my ears." I thought this theme was super cool. It was suggested by team member Mikaela Titheridge. 

Now, while I thought the theme was cool, I had no idea what to do until...


My grandson Finn, who is 2 1/2 years old, asked me to keep playing Poco Loco over and over from the movie Coco. A while later Remember Me, another song from Coco, played and at the end of the video the picture below popped up. At that moment I knew just what I wanted to create--just like that I found my inspiration. By the way, Coco is my favorite Disney movie and I'm delighted to hang out with Finn and watch music videos with him.


I brought out several products to create these Coco inspired cards. I used the Petal Park Bundle, Rugged Icon Dies, Taco Fiesta Stamp Set, Charming Sentiments, and Enjoy the Journey DSP.


Each card measures 4 3/4" x 4 3/4". The card base above is Melon Mambo and the one below is Night of Navy. Both cards are embellished with Iridescent Rhinestones, In Color Baker's Twine, and Wink of Stella.



It's my wish that you find inspiration in our hop today or with your favorite music. Let it guide you in your next paper crafting creation. Next in our hop is the totally magnificent Martin Stone. Go and show him some love and appreciation for his off the charts stampin' skills.





4 comments:

  1. Love your bright, Fiesta style cards. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness how I love these. What fun cards and a great film too. Love the Product Pairing that you've chosen ... Brilliant, just brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colours and matching flowers!

    ReplyDelete