Sunday, January 8, 2023

Good Things Come in Small Packages or Explosion Boxes


Happy New Year and welcome to our first Monday Montage Blog Hop of 2023!


For today's hop I am sharing an explosion box filled with mini gift boxes, photos, and stampin'. I used the Good Things Come in Small Packages Paper Pumpkin Kit and a few added supplies to create this box. And, I do believe that the MOST-AMAZING-WONDERFUL and BEAUTIFUL things do come in small packages that are about 9.5 pounds and 21 inches long!


At 1:43 a.m. on New Years Day we welcomed the newest little Price to our family. His name is Archer Kenzo Price and he's totally adorable, soft, and squishy--he's perfect. I decided to make a gift box in his honor. I actually had the box made and ready to go more than a week before he was born. I then had to wait and wait for the pictures, his names, and the date.

This box is created with a 12" x 12" piece of Basic White Cardstock, the lid is a 7 1/8" x 7 1/8" piece of Basic White Cardstock, and the belly band is two strips of 1 3/4" x 11" pieces of Basic White Cardstock. Other added supplies include the Good Things Come in Small Packages Cards and Envelopes add on, Stylish Shapes Dies, the Alphabet a la Mode Dies, Foam Adhesive Sheets, White Frayed Ribbon, and Wink of Stella. I also added a few ink pads. I used Calypso Coral, Balmy Blue, and Smoky Slate.


The photo above is a top view of the box with the lid off. Below is a picture of the box fully open.


Scroll to get a closer look at the hand-stamped details and Archer's first-day birth-day pics. This first picture is of Archer and his Grandma aka Mimi.



This bottom corner pic of the box is of me holding the baby when he was just about 5 hours old. It was taken by my son Nicholas.



This is the upper left corner of the box. Look how gorgeous Jennifer is. You can also see his first and middle names in this pic. Jennifer's family has a super cool tradition which is to give their children Japanese family names for their middle name. I love that!


Thanks for allowing me to share my great news and for visiting our Blog Hop. Next up is Emily or you can click back to hop to Dani.







1 comment: