Friday, January 6, 2023

Good Things Come in Small Packages



Welcome to the first A Paper Pumpkin Thing (APPT) Blog Hop of 2023. This hop is featuring the December Paper Pumpkin Kit called Good Things Come in Small Packages. Today I am showing three cards made with one design/layout. Scroll down to see each version.


I added a few supplies to the contents of the Kit. I used Stylish Shapes Dies, the Bough Punch, White Embossing Powder, 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds, Wink of Stella, and the Good Things Come in Small Places Cards and Envelopes Add On.


I also used a few extra ink pads and cardstocks. I included Smoky Slate and Balmy Blue to have a bit more of a color range for stampin'. And, for the die cut circles I used Petal Pink, Garden Green, and Balmy Blue.



Be sure to click on each of the names below to get lots more alternate ideas with the December kit. Also, come back next month to see alternate projects with the Key to My Heart PP Kit for January.

No comments:

Post a Comment