Sunday, December 18, 2022

Cool Take on the Fond of Autumn Bundle


Join along in our latest Monday Montage Blog Hop--I'm glad you're here.  For today's hop I grabbed some cool toned colors for this more wintry take on the Fond of Autumn Bundle. Technique wise this card is all about blends.  I used a blending brush and Stampin' Blends.


I used a mix of Pool Party and Balmy Blue for the softly blended background panel. I stamped the largest image from the Fond of Autumn Bundle with Balmy Blue Ink to complete the background. On Basic White Cardstock I stamped all the flowers and berries with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. I used several Stampin' Blends to color in the images. My colors include, in both dark and light, Mint Macaron, Balmy Blue, Fresh Freesia, and Pale Papaya.



Thanks for the quick visit. Next, on the hop is Emily or you can work the opposite direction and click back to hop to Cheryl. Enjoy and as always happy stampin'.





No comments:

Post a Comment