Sunday, November 6, 2022

Fond of Autumn with Fancy Folds

 

Happy stamp day it's time for Monday Montage Blog Hoppin'. I have a fancy folded Fond of Autumn card that I thought I would give you a close up look at.


I know I've said it before; I'm saying it again "this Fond of Autumn Bundle is mind blowingly awesome!"


I mixed the Bundle with the Lovely In Linen DSP and matching cardstocks. I also used a variety of Stampin' Blends for all the coloring. And for a bit of texture I used the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder.



If I can find a way to tuck a pocket into card I'm going to do it. The larger blue piece of DSP was the perfect spot to add a pocket to this card.



Thanks for spending a little time with me today. Click back to go visit with Cheryl or next to hang out with Emily.








No comments:

Post a Comment