Wednesday, November 2, 2022

A Fancy Folded Christmas Card for Day One


I'm going to be honest here and tell you I have been playing Christmas music in the last few weeks. That's right I've been tappin' my toes to a little Jingle Bell Rock while stampin' Christmas cards and stacks and stacks of tags.

For the next seven days a bunch of fellow past and present Artisan friends are sharing holiday projects. Check us out on Instagram and Facebook for a bit of Christmas inspiration. 


For this first day of "7 Days of Christmas" I thought I would share a fancy folded card called a Pop Out Bendy Card. I found the pattern from Rachel Tessman and have made several. It's definitely a fun fold to create and design.

I used products from the Season of Chic Suite Collection along with a few added items. For the circle on the belly band I used the Stylish Shapes and the ribbon I used is the Petal Pink Polyester Ribbon. My cardstock colors are Evening Evergreen, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, and Basic White.










No comments:

Post a Comment