Thursday, June 30, 2022

A Paper Pumpkin Thing: Pick of the Crop


Welcome to another A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop.  This month's Kit is called Pick of the Crop and it's packed full of charming elements to create stacks of awesomeness.


So far I've made two alternative cards with this kit.  One filled with lots of stampin' and the other with lots of fussy cutting.  My strawberry "hello" card includes an assist from the Cup of Tea Bundle.  

I started with a Basic White panel which I mounted on a Sahara Sand top fold card base.  On the white I sponged a light coverage of Calypso Coral ink and then stamped several strawberries.  The die cut circle was cut from one of the printed envelopes from the kit to which I added a fussy cut greeting.  I stamped the greeting and a few flowers with Sweet Sorbet.  I also added some Petal Pink flowers as well.  I love how the Calypso Coral, Sweet Sorbet, and Petal Pink combine to create a monochromatic palette. 


Okay so you're looking at my second card and you're thinking it's not an alternative.  It is though!  I deconstructed the fruit basket card base and reassembled it with Stampin' Dimensionals to go from flat to puffy.


Here's a closer look at the dimension.  Besides fussy cutting the front of the card I also cut apart the single strawberry and blueberry printed die cut.  This gave me one more piece of fruit for each basket to give them a bit more fullness.  I reconstructed all the pieces of this card on a top fold Sahara Sand base.


Join me next Thursday, July 7 at 10:00 a.m. mountain time, for a Facebook Live Class.  Bring your Pick of the Crop Paper Pumpkin Kit and together we will Up!STYLE a stack of projects.


Keep moving through our Pick of the Crop A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop and you'll be loving all the inspiration.  Enjoy and happy stampin'.




No comments:

Post a Comment