Saturday, April 16, 2022

Casing the Great Mikaela


This month's theme for Stampin' Fancy Friday is to "Case a Fancy Friend."  I chose to case the wonderful, sweet, and most talented Mikaela Titheridge from the Crafty Oinkpen.  I truly enjoy learning from Mikaela's stamp style and admire how fabulous her photos are of her projects.



The cards in the photo below, made by Mikaela, are the specific works of heart that I chose to CASE for this challenge.  I was captivated by the card on the right.  I noticed that she so skillfully highlighted a gorgeous piece of designer series paper.  I kept returning to her post to look at the card again and again.  After that it became obvious that this was the project that I should case.


Below are my cards which I made that were completely inspired by Mikaela's, even my main photograph was cased.  She highlighted the Fortune of Crane DSP, where as I focused on the On the Horizon DSP and a Petal Pink, Cinnamon Cider, and Rich Razzleberry color palette.











1 comment:

  1. Great CASE Elizabeth - beautiful cards and I especially love the second one, so original.

    ReplyDelete