Sunday, February 6, 2022

Monday Montage: I'm Sharing In Symmetry



This month my stamp class took a deep dive into the In Symmetry Bundle.  Here's a look at the three cards we made.  I combined the In Symmetry Stamp Set with the Pattern Party DSP and I think these are bright, spirited, and spunky.


The oversized square card was made with lots of help from the Stamparatus.   I found it was super therapeutic to create the perfect wreath of stamped flowers.  I also enjoyed mixing Flirty Flamingo and Polished Pink with the black and white Pattern Party prints.  Below is an inside look at this square card.


For this "best day ever" card I started with a Coastal Cabana card base and cut a 1 3/4" piece off the front. I trimmed it to 5" long and then layered it on top.  Both the papers are from the Pattern Party DSP.  I embossed the black polka dot piece with the Dainty Diamonds EF (retired, but a total favorite of mine).  the In Symmetry flower is backed with a Tailor Made Tag.  The tag dies have quickly become a staple for me when stampin'.


I like this trifold thank you card.  It's based on a 1/4 sheet of Night of Navy Cardstock. 


Inside is includes a nice surprise pocket perfectly sized for a gift card.


I'm glad you have visited with me today.  Next in our hop is Emily at EMK Creations.  Have fun and happy blog hopping.


to Emily

to Cheryl




No comments:

Post a Comment