Sunday, January 9, 2022

"Lots of Pun" Paper Pumpkin



Hello stamp friends.  Come on in and hop with us today.  For this post I'm sharing two of my alternative projects using the spunky stamps and elements from the "Lots of Pun" Paper Pumpkin Kit.  What's so cool about this kit are the stamps.  I have NEVER had an image of a fried egg or a slice of toast or thought I needed one to add to my stamp stash, but I'm glad I have them.  


I love the idea of this card.  Instead of folding the card in half to have the stripes on the front and the Pool Party color on the back of the card, I folded the card inward and added a score to fold half of the front outward to create a "Z" fold.  This way you get to see both the pattern and solid color.


I have to laugh that I added sunglasses to a piece of toast.  I did use a Dark Soft Suede Stampin' Blend to color in the sunglasses.


For this top fold vertical style card I covered the entire card front with a piece of DSE.  Yes, I said DSE which stands for Designer Series Envelope.  SU! includes some of the best lined envelopes in Paper Pumpkin kits that you have to cut apart and use--it's too fun.


Don't stop here.  Click "back" to head over to Dani's Thoughtful Corner or "next" to see what Emily has been stampin' lately.







No comments:

Post a Comment