Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Tidings of Christmas for Hand Stamped Sentiments


I don’t know about you, but I can totally get into adding some steally blue tones to traditional and rich Christmas tones.  So; that’s what I did. I tucked in touches of Misty Moonlight into the three challenge colors Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, and Merry Merlot brought to you this week by Hand Stamped Sentiments


To make this Kraft Gift Box extra special I made a rather fancy belly band.  The band starts with Tidings of Christmas DSP and then a cross piece of Evening Evergreen and Be Dazzling Paper set the stage for some pretty details.  I used the Merriest Moments Bundle for the poinsettias, holly, pine boughs, and the greeting.

When crafting for Christmas don't forget your amazing elements.  I used up all of my Gold Holly Leaves and Holiday Rhinestones.  The Gold Holly Leaves (156311) come 30 to a pack, 15 of two sizes, and are $7.50.  The Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (150457) include 140 pieces in five colors: Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy, and Coastal Cabana.  The best thing about these rhinestones is they are sticky backed.


If you need a few extra embellishments click my "shop now" button.  Have fun stampin' and creating.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, Elizabeth, this is just gorgeous!! I decorated a few of these boxes for a craft show, not sure I could have parted with ones that looked like this! What a brilliant use of that Dazzling paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This box is amazing! What a lucky person to get a box like this! I love all the beautiful layers.

    ReplyDelete