Sunday, November 21, 2021

Pretty Stuff for Monday Montage



Hello stamp friends and welcome to another Monday Montage Blog Hop.  For today I thought I would share a few pretty things I made using the Blackberry Beauty Suite.  I also want to share that we have some pretty exciting news... a new team member has been added to our hop line up.  Give a big friendly welcome to Emily Miller Kimmey.

In the first picture and this one below you'll see that I decorated a Kraft Gift Box with all kinds of gorgeous details.  I stamped the corners of the box with an image from the Beauty of Tomorrow Stamp Set and then added a panel of Blackberry Beauty DSP.  Tucked to each side are die cut Gold Shimmer Vellum leaves, die cut stamped images, and a gold floral stem from the Blackberry Beauty Ephemera Pack.



While I had the Blackberry Beauty Suite out on my stamp table I created a couple cards.  

This card below is filled with some amazing texture.  There are ink splatters, silky gold ribbon, gold foil details on the tag, and a ruffle of cardstock.  To make the ruffle I first cut a strip of Early Espresso Cardstock and then repeatedly pulled it across a bone folder to breakdown the fibers of the paper.  Then I carefully pulled the strip apart to reveal the inside which is suede-like.



The texture in this second card is incredible.  I used the large multi-leaf die from the Beautiful Leaves Dies to emoboss a background.  To emboss instead of cut the leaf die I used a Silcone Craft Sheet in the "sandwich" when running the paper through the Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine.



Thanks for stopping by my blog and for hopping along with all of us at Monday Montage.  Next up is Emily Miller Kimmey.  Be sure to give her a happy welcome to our team.  You can also hop through Instagram @emkcreationsil.

Emily Miller Kimmey

Dani Dziama


No comments:

Post a Comment