Sunday, September 12, 2021

103 Days 'Til Christmas


Yup there are 103 days until Christmas!  I have been working full force these past few weeks on stamping for the holidays.  Seems early, but is it when to comes to hand crafting cards, tags, packages, and gifts?

Here's a look at one of the first cards I made for 2021's big holiday.  I used the Season's Blessings Bundle to stamp and die cut the images.  


Here's a run down of details for this card:
  • Card base is Gray Granite 11" x 4 1/4" scored at 5 1/2"
  • Next layer is Basic White
  • Printed paper is from the Bloom Where You're Planted DSP pack
  • Images are all stamped on Basic White with Poppy Parade, Gray Granite, and Evening Evergreen
  • Greetings are on Gray Granite and cut out with the Potted Succulents Dies
  • Stitched ribbon is from the Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack
  • Basic Rhinestones 


For the poinsettias and foliage I did a reverse rock and roll around the edges technique.  I inked up with the stamps and then on scratch paper I only stamped off around the edges thus the rock and roll maneuver.  I think this simple little trick gives a bit more interest to each image.


Thanks a whole bunch for hopping with us today.  Your next stop is with Melissa or your back stop will land you at Cheryl's blog.  Enjoy and happing stampin'.

to Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment