Friday, August 13, 2021

#TGIF329 Shaded Summer


I pulled out the Shaded Summer Stamp Set for #TGIF329.  This set and the matching dies, available for FREE during Sale-a-Bration, are pure fabulousness.  I gathered some soothing summer tones to bring this super cool sketch to life.  For my card I've included Soft Succulent, Fresh Freesia, Pool Party, Basic White, Evening Evergreen, and accents of Bumblebee.



If you're wondering where the Bumblebee ink was used, I used a Dauber to tap a bit in the centers of the flowers before stamping the floral image.  I love how the Bumblebee and Freesia blended to create a muted-vintage feeling appearance.


I splattered the Stitched Rectangle layer with Light Just Jade Stampin' Blend and Wink of Stella. Three Soft Succulent gems from the 2021-2023 In Color Gems pack (LUV them) add a pop of sparkle to my card.  I like adding embellishments.  It's kind of like putting on your earrings and lipstick before you head out the door.  It finishes your look.




2 comments:

  1. Where did the lacey squares under the flowers come from? What set? Very pretty & inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lovely lacey squares are the Fabulous Florals dies; I completely do not remember the dies that go with the Shaded Summer stamp set (sadly).

    ReplyDelete