Thursday, July 1, 2021

Expressions in Color: A Paper Pumpkin Thing


Welcome Paper Pumpkin fans to our monthly "A Paper Pumpkin Thing" Blog Hop.  I have made a fancy folded card that is filled with tons of pretty stuff and fun dimension.


I like to "Up!STYLE" my alternative Paper Pumpkin projects.  I call it Up!STYLING because Stampin' Up! gives us such amazing products and I like to rearrange them without adding too many other things.  I may add ink pad & cardstock colors that are in the kit, and if there is catalog merchandise that coordinates I mix that in too.  For this month I am working in papers, stamps, dies, and ephemera from the Expressions in Ink Suite.


For this card I added in a 5 1/2" x 5 1/8" piece of Thick Basic White Cardstock and the Ephemera Pack.  That's it, the balance of the elements all came from the PP Kit.

While this card folds flat to fit into an envelope found in the kit, it opens and can stand on it's own as you can see in the picture.  This fancy fold is called a "pinwheel" card.


The gold foil Ephemera pieces coordinate beautifully with the geometric labels in the kit.  I have to say "thanks SU! for such smart product development."



Join me July 10th for a Facebook Live video class on all things Expression In Color Paper Pumpkin. I'll post a list of supplies needed on my SeeingINKspots FB page a day before my live video class.


Thanks for checking out my Up!STYLED Paper Pumpkin project for today's hop.  There is lots and lots more inspiration ahead so take a few minutes to fill your bucket with all kinds of alternative projects featuring the Expressions in Color June PP Kit.



2 comments:

  1. I love your card. Is it possible for you to provide a link to a template for making the pinwheel card. When I google it, all I find is other very different kinds of pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, you make the most beautiful cards. Such an inspiration! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete