Sunday, June 6, 2021

Monday Montage is All Squared Away


Glad to have you here for our Monday Montage Blog Hop.  Today I am sharing card I made using the All Squared Away Bundle.


I grabbed four of the new 2021-23 In Colors.  My card base is Soft Succulent, ink colors include Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, and Evening Evergreen.


Along the right side of the Basic White Stitched Rectangle I tucked a strip of Pansy Petals DSP.  For some embellishments I tied a bow of Old Olive/Pretty Peacock 3/8" Reversible Ribbon and added Basic Rhinestones.  Oh how I love those rhinestones!  I like to add them to just about everything.


Next up in our hop is Melissa Stout.  Click on over and give her some love.  Or, if you like working the opposite direction, click back to check out what Cheryl has been up to.

to Melissa





No comments:

Post a Comment