Thursday, June 3, 2021

Batter Up: A Paper Pumpkin Thing


Welcome Paper Pumpkin Fans to our Batter Up A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop.  This Hop is all about sharing alternative projects using the Batter Up Kit from May.  I "Up!STYLE" my projects using a few added tools like dies, ribbons, and cardstocks.  


My focus is the product in the kit and finding new layouts and folds.  For this kit my goal was to increase my stash of cards that are geared for the boys and men in my life.  So, with the kit and some added cardstock I made ten baseball themed cards. 


Using the Layering Circles Dies I cut a window in one of the cards to perfectly frame one of the baseball elements from the kit.  Besides the circle dies and the kit I used a piece of Bumblebee and Basic White Cardstock.


Take a close look and you'll see that the baseball is mounted on the inside of the card.

I made a second window style card using the Rectangle Stitched Dies.  This time I layered one of the envelopes inside the window.



I'll be teaching a Facebook Live Class today at 10:00 a.m. PST on my Seeinginkspots Page.  Join me, it's free and fun.  A full list of supplies has been posted on my Page so you can be ready to stamp. Click here to see the remaining eight cards I made with this kit.


Thanks for stopping by today and reserve a few minutes to click through each of the hoppers as you will find MASS INSPIRATION featuring the Batter Up! Paper Pumpkin Kit.



No comments:

Post a Comment