Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Sweetest Baby Bunny for Hand Stamped Sentiments


Our latest challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments is a spring themed inspiration board.  From these photos in the board my eye gravitated to the bunny and bright small flowers.


I began with a half sheet of Petal Pink Cardstock scored to make a top fold.  Next, I stamped a panel of more Petal Pink Cardstock with the bunny image from the Wildly Happy Stamp Set with Petal Pink Ink.  I edged the left side of the panel with scraps of Playing With Patterns DSP.  For the focal point I layered a couple die cut pieces cut from the Painted Labels Set and the Well Written Dies.  I stamped the bunny image again with Night of Navy Ink on Basic White Cardstock.  I colored the ears and noses with Petal Pink Stampin' Blends and then added Wink of Stella to both.  To finish I included tiny flowers and a soft white floppy bow.



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore that background! How genius. I also admire anyone who can seemingly effortlessly put together a collage card like this. I don't know why, but I usually can't come up with anything like this on my own. I love this style though!

    ReplyDelete