Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Hand Stamped Flamingo


I had the perfect supplies on my stamp table to create a Friendly Flamingo card in Hand Stamped Sentiments latest challenge colors.  Right in the Fine Art Floral DSP there are Flirty Flamingo, Bumble Bee, and Pool Party tones.  I cut three random sized pieces of that DSP to make a background for my focal elements.


Along with the Friendly Flamingo Stamp Set I used four die sets.  The first set was the retiring Stitched Nesting Labels, next I used the Forever Flourishing Dies to cut the Brass Foil leaves, the Floral Heart Dies for the greeting banner, and the last set was the Flamingo Dies which match the Friendly Flamingo Stamp Set.  To dress it all up I added a swoop of Just Jade Ribbon and Artisty Blooms Sequins.





No comments:

Post a Comment