Sunday, December 6, 2020

Creation Station: Ice Ice Baby


Being that it's the beginning of December we, the Creation Station Design Team, decided to create projects suited to the chilly season. Our theme is "Ice Ice Baby." How fun is that? I love this theme because is gives me the big green light to use as much sparkle, shimmer, and shine as I want and then maybe if I want to, I can add more and more!


For my spin on our "icy" theme I thought a winter scene snow globe style card would be a perfect. I've used lots of cool products on this very chunky card. First things first, what stamp set did I use? That's easy, I inked up the Still Scenes Stamp Set. I grabbed Smokey Slate Ink and a few Stampin' Blends.


A chilly themed card called for a few musts. One, I had to use Shimmer Paste! You may not be able to see it, but the pine trees behind the winter scene are smeared with the glorious Shimmer Paste. Second, there had to be sequins and beads to shake in the snow globe. So, I sprinkled in lots of Snowflake Sequins. I even added more Adhesive Backed Snowflakes outside the snow globe.  


I can hardly wait to send you off to see what Mikaela has made to fit our Ice Ice Baby theme. Hop over and give her some love. Best wishes for a Merry Christmas Season.




2 comments: