Thursday, December 31, 2020

Beary Comforting: A Paper Pumpkin Thing


Happy New Year to everyone!  I'm thrilled to have you visiting my blog today as part of the "A Paper Pumpkin Thing" hop.  This month's kit, Beary Comforting, is full of adorable elements to make some great cards.  I love the drawing style of the bears and accessories along with the colors.  The palette is not too crazy nor too blasé, it's beary comforting.


This card is based on a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of Soft Suede Cardstock.  I also included a Soft Seafoam circle cut with the Layering Circles Dies.  I love the way this duel scored card easily folds over the circular greeting layers.  It's simple to create yet packs a big punch of pizzaz.



This second card is a classic "pull on the tab pop up card."  I created it on a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Rich Razzleberry Cardstock base and added a layer of Calypso Coral.  The main layers and window were cut using the Stitched Nesting Labels Dies.



It's always fun to receive a Paper Pumpkin Kit and then sit down to stamp and craft.  It's also fun to make alternative projects using elements from the kit.  Keep hopping to get more and more ideas using the pieces from December's Beary Comforting Kit.



3 comments:

  1. Your projects are THE cutest! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have the instructions for the classic pull on the tab. I have never seen it, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete