Friday, October 9, 2020

#TGIF285 Sketch Challenge


I've said it before "of all the types of stampin' challenges out there sketches are my most favorite."  Look at this fantastic layout for this week's #TGIF285 challenge.  It's simply symmetrical yet ultra functional and interesting.



I grabbed a couple less traditional colors for this Christmas card, Pool Party and Terracotta Tile to go with Old Olive and Early Espresso.  A Buffalo Plaid Background Stamp was perfect for setting the stage for the die cut buck and the stamped holly.  The Banner Year Stamp Set has some totally adorable images for the fall holidays.  The greeting, holly, and berries are part of that super versatile set which I used here for this card.


All of the specialty cuts were made using the North Pole Wonder Dies.  The tag is splattered with Cajun Craze and Old Olive Stampin' Blends.  I use the lid of the Blend and flick the tip for quick splatters.






No comments:

Post a Comment