Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Slim Line Sketch for Hand Stamped Sentiments


For our latest Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge I took it quite literally.  I almost copied the digital layout version by using die cuts and designer papers closely resembling the sketch.  Why?  Because I drew the sketch!  I created it for our current challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.


One of my most used die cut sets from last season was Beautiful Boughs.  It remains a classic and favorite of mine for this year too.  For the greenery I used Shaded Spruce and the pinecones are Soft Suede with Early Espresso overtop.


My backdrop for the pinecones and boughs is a piece of Flowers for Every Season DSP and a layer of Just Jade Cardstock.  The circle on which the pinecones and Brass Foil "peace" are mounted is Mint Macaron. And last, I pulled apart some of the Braided Linen Trim for the bow.



1 comment: