Sunday, October 11, 2020

You're Just Like Chocolate


Welcome Monday Montage Blog Hopper Friends.  It's truly awesome to have you visit with us all. Today I am giving you a look at a card I made featuring the Nothing' Better Than Bundle.  I will delightfully share that this card includes a delicious and sophisticated mix of elements.  I love the blend of Pool Party, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, and Brass Foil for the chocolatier look and style here.


For added layers and detail I used the Ornate Frames Dies for the card front and the inside too.  All of the chocolates were colored with Stampin' Blends in Crumb Cake, Bronze and Ivory.  To create the texture in the back layer I used the Brick and Mortar 3D Embossing Folder.



It's been great to have you here to check out my chocolate themed card made using the Nothing's Better Than Bundle.  Now is you chance to pop "back" or "next" along our Monday Montage Blog Hop. 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment