Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Halloween at Hand Stamped Sentiments


It's Halloween at Hand Stamped Sentiments for the next two weeks.  You can see from the style board above you can take this spirited holiday challenge in lots of thematic directions.  Go with a spooky cemetery, jack-o-lanterns, a pumpkin patch, a haunted house, or even a murder of crows.


I opted for a chilly night of trick-or-treating to a haunted spider web filled house complete with a scary black cat.  For my candy filled pouch I used one extra large and one medium Celebration Labels Dies glued to an extra strip of cardstock.  The photos below show that strip and the construction.


To start the stamping off I used the Birch background stamp on the extra large label.  All the other images that I used were from the Celebration Tidings Stamp Set.  My colors include Whisper White, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Bumblebee, Pumpkin Pie, and Basic Grey.  A couple other die sets I used were the Nesting Labels and Word Wishes.




No comments:

Post a Comment