Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Hand Stamped Sentiments is Color Happy!


Doesn't this color palette make you happy?  Does it make you smile?  I love it, it's so cheerful and spunky.  This color trio is the latest challenge being hosted by Hand Stamped Sentiments.  Be sure to check out the entire team's spin on this combo and then make a card with similar colors.


I started with a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and sponged a mini rainbow of color across the entire panel.  Then I flicked water drops all over to create the mottled effect.


On a separate sheet of white I stamped the gang of animals with Momento Black Ink and had a good time coloring the image with a bunch of Stampin' Blends.  I grabbed Pool Party, Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Gray Granite, and Crumb Cake light and dark pens.  Once done I detail cut the entire piece and added Stampin' Dimensionals to the back.


After I stamped the greeting I cut it out with the Tasteful Labels Dies and popped it up with more Stampin' Dimensionals.  I love the look of the stitched cut frame and the dimension for giving the card a bit more interest and style.  Tucked behind the animals and the greeting are sponged leaves that  I cut with the Forever Flourishing Dies.


To finish I painted a bit of Wink of Stella here and there and then tucked Artisty Blooms Sequins around the card.

See something you like?  Stamp with me; just click on the links below.

Smiles and happy stampin', Elizabeth



Product List

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so adorable with those cute animals. Great job sponging the background with those lovely colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to see this stamp set done in such bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love your use of the colours!

    ReplyDelete