Friday, June 19, 2020

#TGIF269 Stamped Pattern Paper

Make you own custom pattern paper!  The sky is the limit on possibilities; you can make any color palette you desire and any style you want.  Join our team for this fun challenge at #TGIF269.



I grabbed a piece of Sahara Sand Cardstock to stamp me an All Things Fabulous floral background.


I used Seaside Spray, Misty Moonlight full strength and stamped off, Soft Seafoam, and Granny Apple Inks.  Once I fully covered the piece to my liking I ran it through the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder.


The Fabulous Florals Dies match the images perfectly and what's super cool is that every berry spray and leaf has it's own die.  There's no fussy cutting necessary with this stamp set.  And, the doily die is stunning in real life.





2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I love the Sahara Sand background, it gives a real vintage feel to your hand-stamped paper! just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome card! The DP that you created is pure perfection! Love this so much!

    ReplyDelete