Monday, June 15, 2020

Playing with New Stamps


My "top of the wish list" new stamp to order from Stampin' Up! once their 2020-2021 catalog went live was Camouflage.  I don't know what my deal is, but I love camo in any color and on anything. I've got pants, tops, throw bags, jackets, pens, pencils, notebooks and more.  What I really like is mixing a camo print with lacy and soft styles.  That's why for this card I paired the Camouflage Stamp with the All Things Fabulous Bundle.


Here's what I did:
  • Cut a Sahara Sand top fold card base
  • Stamp Camouflage on Gray Granite with Soft Sea Foam Ink Pad
  • Cut Camo image with Rectangle Stitched Dies
  • Stamp All Things Fabulous images on Whisper White Cardstock
    • Front flower is Petal Pink step one, Blushing Bride step two, and then Flirty Flamingo for step three
    • Back flower is Flirty Flamingo step one, Rococo Rose step two, and then Terracotta Tile for step three
    • Front leaf is Pear Pizzazz
    • Back leaf is Soft Sea Foam
    • Greeting is Terracotta Tile
  • The Petal Pink doily border, flowers, and leaves were cut with the Fabulous Floral Dies
If you joined in my virtual stamp class last week you saw this card and a few more using this new Bundle.  I announced that next month we will be stamping and creating with this new stamp set and dies, All Things Fabulous is fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. When I saw that Camo stamp, I thought "meh"....but seeing it put to use (and I think you're the first that's shared it, LOL!), I am re-thinking it! Besides for masculine cards, I can see how it is perfectly cute with some girly stuff too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I wasn't original attracted to the Camouflage stamp...the example in the catalogue didn't do it just. But, you certainly did. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete