Saturday, June 27, 2020

And More with A Box of Sunshine

Today I'll share a quick post featuring the last few cards I created using June's A box of Sunshine Paper Pumpkin Kit.  These first two cards are what I call "cut away" style cards.  I simply cut a slice out of the card front to expose the inside which then gives a bit of added flair and dimension.





For this Mini Paper Pumpkin Box I was super inspired by one of the alternative projects that Stampin' Up! shared on the instruction sheet enclosed with the kit.

I added remnants from the black and white label sheets to frame the focal sunburst and sunshine greeting.  To cut the clouds I used the retired Rainbow Builder Dies.  In the current SU! catalog you can find a perfect die to cut clouds in the So Happy Dies set.




With most of the PP kits I will use the punch out remnants as stencils.  This one with the lemons and leaves was a no brainer for making a few sweet and sassy yellow-black-white cards.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adore all your creations here, utterly fabulous! I do wish Stampin Up would allow us Brits to buy it here in the UK, really sad they don’t, but I surmise it’s shipping costs 😢💝🌈

    ReplyDelete